Spearment Girl

Candy Fair is officially open!  This is only of the looks I put together from some of the offerings.  Essences is participating in the fair, and have a mini-collection using their new skin tones.  I have been a die-hard Ivoire fan for a long time, but I was very taken with the Medium 02 tone.  The funky candy brows matched great with Ploom's Candy Fair hair, which comes with a lollipop of your avatar's mouth, not pictured here.  Speaking of pictures, the Exposeur's Sugarbowl makes for a perfect prop, doesn't it?  My outfit was made possible by Violent Seduction.  I've had these CandyDoll heels lingering in my shoe folder for a couple Chapter Fours, and had nothing to go with them until I saw this dress.  I could go on talking about how much I like this set, but I have had a long work day, and I think the pictures speak for themselves.



Credits:

Skin: Essences - Ingrid Medium 02 (@ Candy Fair)
Hair: Ploom - Lollipop Girl  (@ Candy Fair)
Eyes: Ikon - Hope Eyes Scoria
Dress: Violent Seduction - Eat Me Mint   (@ Candy Fair)
Shoes: CandyDoll - Icecream mint
Prop: Exposeur  - The Sugarbowl   (@ Candy Fair)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.