10.27.14

Happy Monday!  I wanted to make a special mention of ieQED's upcoming first anniversary sale.  It'll start on November 1st and run until the 7th, and it'll be 50% off pretty much everything in the store.  My wedges are one of the new items Sigifaust has made, with a great color hud to change various parts of the shoe.  Also, this super awesome crown by ieQED is available at the Fantasy Collective until it closes on November 15th.  Tableau Vivant has this hair available at the event as well.  I love the detail of the braids and how intricate it is. Also the pony tail is optional, making this hair great for Gorean freewomen.

I've had this dress, which is absolutely amazing in detail, fit and color, in my inventory for far too long without photoing it.  Zaara clothes are one of my favorites, and I always look forward to new releases.  Lastly, this lovely necklace is by Aisling, and I'm so happy it's not a super rare gatcha!  It's available at Tales of Fantasy which will close on November 3rd.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and have a great week!



Credits:

Skin: Pink Fuel - Ashley
Eyes: Buzzeri - Bewitched Eyes Jade (@ Kustom9)
Hair:  Tableau Vivant - Lucrezia Hair (@ The Fantasy Collective)
Dress: Zaara - Suhina gown
Crown: ieQED - Gloriana Crown  (@ The Fantasy Collective)
Necklace:  Aisling - Emily Necklace (@ Tales of Fantasy)
Ring: Zenith - Mirror Pearl ring  (@ The Seasons Story)
Shoes: ieQED - Scarlett Wedge (New!)

Pose by Possession (@ Kustom9)

Chair by DRD available at Mixmatch.
Ski coatrack by Junk available at Kustom9.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.