10.25.14

I'm sorry I haven't been as active recently, I'm still getting settled in with work, and am battling a cold, so logging in hasn't been as important.  However, I plan on catching up this weekend with a few fashion posts.  Also, I think I'm just going to start naming my posts by the date, rather than sit here and think of a title when I'm already half brain dead.

Baiastice made the prettiest slip dress for The Liaison Collaborative and I fell in love with the navy blue color.  I think jewel tones always look great in the fall, with all the browns and reds, a bright blue just pops.  Lindsey Warwick has some great wedges for the Slink high foot at the Seasons Story (One of which is a free gift), which I paired with the dress. Also, Magicka has new hair!  Tonight is a long curly over the shoulder style, and there's also Beans (not shown in this post) that is an adorable updo.  If you haven't gone to try them, you should do so!



Credits:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Ashley (@ Genre)
Hair: Magika - Tonight (New!)
Dress: Baiastice - Tori blue (@ The Liaison Collaborative)
Shoes: L. Warwick - Ambrosia - Autumn Navy (@ The Seasons Story)

Decor by Apple Fall and Zigana.
Wall art by Floorplan.
Pose by Marukin (@ C88)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.