Fall House

Since work has been absolutely kicking my butt, I'm going to share with you my fall themed house, complete with lots of Mystic Realm Faire previews!  I didn't edit anything, and instead, used one of the really great Windlight settings that Annan Adored has made.  You can get them here.  Enjoy!

I'll point out the Mystic Faire items as we go, if you are curious about anything that is shown that isn't pointed out in my post, feel free to contact me to ask.



 Bench, chairs, shelf, wall art and ladder all by Artisan Fantasy.  (@ Mystic Realms Faire-starts Oct 10Th)
 Candle holder (@ Mystic Realms Faire-starts Oct 10Th) and clock by Alouette.


Bed and floor candle holders by Alouette.  (@ Mystic Realms Faire-starts Oct 10Th)
Bedside table by Lisp Bazaar.
Dresser by Mudhoney.
Floor mirror by Kalopsia.
Looking swell art by Floorplan.


Eagle Sculpture by Meadow Works  (@ Mystic Realms Faire-starts Oct 10Th)
Cupboard, flowers by Apple Fall.
Book case by Alouette (dollhouse gatcha).
Furnace by Standby Inc.
Rug by Aria.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.