Girl with a Guitar

Today I was messing around with PXL's mouth alphas and my Elle Mode face animator and came up with this strange combination.  It reminds me of when a guitarist is soloing, or any musician really, as their emotions sometimes really show on their faces.  Anyway, my concept can only go so far in SL, but I think that every year it becomes better and better as far as constraints go. 

This is my last Candy Fair outfit, and I've paired Lindesy Warwick's exclusive shoes with a dress that Lassitude has available as at the fair for a rock lolita look.  Yumyums made all my guitar dreams come true with her candy guitar, an exclusive at the fair.  I didn't have any poses for it however, but I did find a set on Market Place from Focus Poses.



Credits:

Skin: Essences - Ingrid Pale 02 (@ Candy Fair)
Hair: Moon - Tied To Me (Group Gift)
Eyes:  {S0ng} -- Sweety Lumpy Space
Dress: Lassitude and Ennui - Gothic Doll Cream Jacket and dress  (@ Candy Fair)
Shoes:  L. Warwick - Divinity Chocolate  (@ Candy Fair)
Guitar: Yumyums - Sugar Sweet Tunes Guitar  (@ Candy Fair)
Eyelashes: Lovely Alien

 Pose by Focus Poses

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.