Panther of the Ridge

So as you should already know, Mystic Realms Faire is open.  I'm still playing catch-up due to a crazy work week, so this post has been delayed longer than I'd like, however- I'm very excited to show you what I've done.

PFC made some great boots and this absolutely amazing bone trap!  I can't get enough of how good it looks, and the boots are great for roleplayers, it even has a color hud that matched with this outfit from Severed Garden that's been hanging out in my inventory for a hot minute.  I'm also using the bow that PFC has available at the Faire, and a cute headpiece of autumn leaves from Eclectica.  My claw rings are by ieQED, and are also available at the Faire.

The setting was a lot of fun to create.  I used the huts from Wishbringer, and Sway's well and stepping stones. Both designer's items are beautifully detailed, and the texturing is amazing.  I still can't believe the hut is only 9 prims!





Credits:

Skin: Deetalez -Anka Brows 2 Mediterranean
Hair: Exile - Cry Ophelia (@ Mystic Realms Faire)
Eyes:  Ikon - Hope Eyes Scoria
Outfit: Severed Garden - Rashida
Boots:  PFC - Furboots  (@ Mystic Realms Faire)
Rings: ieQED - Claw rings bronze (@ Mystic Realms Faire)
Headpiece: Eclectica - Sylvan autumn leaves (@ Mystic Realms Faire)
Bow:  PFC - Forest's scourge(@ Mystic Realms Faire)

Well and stepping stones are by Sways. (@ Mystic Realms Faire)
Huts and their accompaniments are from Wishbringer. (@ Mystic Realms Faire)
Bone trap is by PFC. (@ Mystic Realms Faire)

Poses by Koy (@ Mystic Realms Faire) [excluding the face shot, that's from Izzies]
Nail color by Hello Dave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.