Violet

I'm so ready for the weekend, are you?  I haven't had the chance to go to Kustom 9 or The Liasion Collaborative until today, but I picked up a couple items that I liked.  Also, Ploom is having a 50% off sale on hair until 11:59 PM SLT tonight, so if there's any hairs (or poses) that you have had your eyes on, now would be a good time to grab them.

Fetch made this desk set for TLC, that's complete with some pretty cool lamps, and the computer decor on the desk itself.  The mirror is by Pilot, and is available at Kustom 9 until the end of the month.  The rug is by Apple Fall for this month's C88.

I really liked this long sleeve top/dress by Teefy, and paired it with an older Ison boot that to me, gives off the whole classy cyber-goth look.  Fetch made my jewelry, and it's available at the Jewelry Fair until the end of the month.






Credits:

Skin:  Deetalez - Gemma Freckles Lips 2 Eastern
Hair: Ploom -  Pea v2
Dress:  Teefy - Gina Bodycon dress (@ C88)
Boots: Ison -Carazon boots
Jewelry: Fetch -Lani Necklace & Lolli Ring (@ The Jewelry Fair)

Desk set: Fetch -Vega Set (@ The Liaison Collaborative)
Mirror: Pilot - Trellis Mirror  (@ Kustom 9)
Rug:  Apple Fall (@ C88)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.