Terra Incognita

Just a reminder, We <3 RP is starting tomorrow!  This is part 2 of my preview for the event, inspired by the smell of sweat, leather and jungle islands (I need a vacation).  This semi-pirate look took form with the addition of some really cool boots from Lassitude and Ennui, and a wonderfully textured crocodile skin corset made by Arwen Serpente.

For years, some of the nicest, hand painted flexi-gowns were made by Arwen's creations.  It was one of my favorite places for Gorean stuff, and I'm so glad that she continues to make amazingly textured items.

The Sad Harlequin mask is a really interesting take on the eyepatch, and is quite detailed.  Blissen and Maitai has produced another Viking-inspired necklace for men and women, and Mina has a new hair that I really like as well.  It gets me so excited when I see so many designers coming out with interesting hair styles, and I realized that this style, while different from the Truth hair I blogged about last, still has the same vibe, or at least to me it does.  These are not princess hair styles.  They suit a more independent, almost feral personality.  Anyway, I really enjoyed doing this outfit, and thankfully, didn't crash a ton when I was trying to take the photos.



Credits:

Skin:  The Skinnery - Zuri champagne  (@ The Fantasy Collective)
Hair:  Mina - Jasmin  (@ We <3 RP)
Eyes:  Buzzeri - Voodoo Eyes Midnight  (@ The Fantasy Collective)
Corset:  Arwen's Creations -Gator Corset Cognac Brown  (@ We <3 RP)
Pants:  Coldlogic - Hill Leggings cocoa
Belt:  Toki-Doki - Maris Belt
Boots:  Lassitude and Ennui - Buccaneer boots  (@ We <3 RP)
Bracers:  Aisling - Fangarth gold
Bota:  Eldritch - Bota bag
Sword:  Empyrean Forge - Render Sword Brown  (@ We <3 RP)
Eyepatch: Sad Harlequin - Onesight mask - hunter  (@ We <3 RP)
Necklace:  Bliensen + MaiTai - Tross Cross Fenrir gold  (@ We <3 RP)
Tattoo : Fallen Gods - Tarantula

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.