Megalodon

I have a job interview in a couple hours so this is going to be a short post.  First, I found this aqua leopard print dress at C88 and had to have it.  It's simple enough that I was able to pair a jacket (from a previous C88) with it and called it a day.  You'll notice that my hair is one of Tableau Vivant's new hairs, which is going to be a perfect classy updo for all those collared jackets when we get into full-on fall mode.

My jewelry is items from the Jewelry Fair.  If you have yet to go, it's running until September 28th, so there is still plenty of time!  I found these Ohm earrings by Bokeh which I love, and Aisling made yet another awesome necklace, several in fact, this being one available at the fair.




Credits:

Skin:  Deetalez - Gemma Freckles Lips 2 Eastern
Hair:  Tableau Vivant -  Upshaw Hair (long bangs)  (@ C88)
Eyes:  Buzzeri - Voodoo Eyes Midnight
Dress:  Tres Blah - Mini Dress   (@ C88)
Jacket: The Secret Store - Noah Cropped Jacket
Shoes: Reign - Stark Pumps
Necklace:  Aisling - Chimalma necklace  (@ The Jewelry Fair)
Earrings: Bokeh - Ohm earrings  (@ The Jewelry Fair)

The shark jaws is a Gatcha item by Consignment (set: Fossil Hunter).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.