Miami Heat

I'm a little backed up on posts after taking a few days off.  I wanted to get this one out first since the Jewelry Fair has just opened!  There are tons of great designers participating with lots of exclusives!  The fair is scheduled to run from today until the 28th, so don't wait too long to snap up some new goodies.  Additionally, C88 is open for a new round.  Typically, I blog more RP styles, but I did like these pants from Emery.  What a great print!  There's still a few things there that will work in an fantasy setting, but mostly I was excited about hair and furniture this round.

The totally awesome Plurabelle Laszlo made my Art Deco style earrings and necklace in several color variations, this being one of the fire opals.  Bliensen + MaiTai has some of the loveliest detailed accessories out on the grid, and this is no exception.  My heels are by L. Warwick and will be available at My Attic this month in a flurry of colors perfect for the bright colors from C88 or more neutral tones, please don't miss out on My Attic, as it only runs a short time, and you won't find them again for such a great price.

My hair is by Exile, and is available at C88's current round, as is my top from Baiastice.  As usual, both items are the quality you would expect from their perspective designers.  Ikon released a new set of eyes today, and a group gift for those in the VIP group.  A while back, some pretty harsh accusations were made by Ikon towards Buzzeri, however, it seems that they have been mostly withdrawn, which make me happy, since I like both companies equally.  The new eyes are called 'Hope' and come with the newish HUD to fine tune them to your pleasure.

Also, you might have noticed that I have a new skin on (I couldn't help myself!)  Deetalez released The Gemma tone in their Eastern tone recently, along with appliers for the Shops body.  I fell in love with it, and had to buy it and the applier for my Shops body.  The lips and nose are so perfect, and I barely had to modify my shape to make it look perfect.

Lastly, I have displayed some of the new Apple Fall C88 items, specifically the artwork and rug, both only 88L and the art work comes with 2 versions.  There's also a tiny glimpse of the affordable and unique Trompe Loeil chair, which has a color change blanket and the shadow maps for make your own if you so choose.

Whew, this post was a little lengthy, but I had a lot to catch you up on!




Credits:
Skin: Deetalez - Gemma Freckles Lips 2 Eastern (New!)
Hair: Exile - Locomotion (@ C88)
Eyes: Ikon - Hope Denim (Group Gift)
Jewelry:  Bliensen + MaiTai - La Fanette - Fire Opals (@ The Jewelry Fair)
Top: Baiastice - Caged Top Black (@ C88)
Pants: Emery - Tropicana Pants Black (@ C88)
Shoes: L. Warwick - Elation Olive/sand (Coming soon @ My Attic)
Anklet: Cazimi - Rikah Anklet [Dollarbie!] (@ The Jewelry Fair)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.