Can't wake up

I wish I'd been able to get this post out Friday, but I've been very sick with a sinus infection (yay!).  If you don't already follow my Flickr account, I do sometimes post things there if I don't have enough time to properly blog it.  So the great home decor is all from this week's Fifty Linden Friday, which is one of my favorite weekly events for picking up little stuff like this.

My outfit has been long in coming as well.  I've had the Paper Moon Amazigh bandeau top for a couple weeks, and realized I didn't have much brown in my inventory to make it a proper outfit.  Luckily, I came across a wealth of Junbug gatcha skirts in my size for super cheap at a yardsale, and some really nice jewelry pieces I'm excited to tell you about.

First is Cazimi's Ahlam set for the Jewelry Fair.  This necklace and earring set has a really intense HUD system to change all the pearls and jewels, and metal colors on the necklace, making it a new favorite for me to match with outfits.  Dimaera Gallagher  is a new-to-me designer, but I'm very impressed with the items she has out, and I'll be sure to follow her creations in the future.

The second item is from the Secret Affair, and is Zibska'a Aisling necklace.  This piece also has a nice color hud, and I really like the petals floating off of the roses.  Zibska always releases interesting accessories and clothing, but I had to get this particular piece because I love how feminine and girly it is, which is a bit different from her normal unisex styles.


Credits:

Skin: The Skinnery - Zuri honey
Hair: LaViere - Hope with bangs
Eyes: Dead Apples - Solar Eyes Emerald
Top: PaperMoon - Amazigh Bandeau brown/green (@ We <3 RP)
Skirt: Junbug - Flowing Skirt Earth
Jewelry 1: Cazimi - Ahlam Ultimate set (@ The Jewelry Fair)
Jewelry 2: Zibska - Aisling (@ The Secret Affair)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.