Too Fast For Love

Obviously, today I was listening to some Motley Crue (Don't judge, I'm old).  This is another We <3 RP preview post!  We <3 RP is set to open on the 4th at 3pm SLT and looks like it's going to have a lot of exciting things out for this month, so try not to spend all the lindens at Arcade. 

I'm wearing one of the several colors available for Voshie Paine's new skin lines that'll be available on the 4th.  She has a lot of really neat fantasy tones, plus my favorite; super pale, and a veeery dark skin that I'm loving as well.  What makes this even better is a huge amount of appliers that are available, including the Physique.

Truth released a new hair for Uber, which I snapped up, I LOVE this style.  It's got braids, attitude, and comes in two versions, messy and non-messy, plus gas masks!  My eyes are also new, by Buzzeri and are still available at the Fantasy Collective event.  They come with a hud for 'human' and 'horror' which have a reddish sclera and also have 3 different sizes.

My dress is a cute number made by !gO!.  It has these really adorable mesh tulle style rosettes in the bodice part that gives the dress a unique appearance.  I kept the rest of the outfit very simple so as to not overpower the dress, which speaks for itself.  With it, are new slink compatible mid-height shoes by .storybook. and a collar (not-scripted) from {yumyums}, which will be available in all sorts of cute jewels.




Credits:
Skin: La Petite Morte - India F6  (@ We <3 RP)
Hair:  Truth - Rogue (messy ver) (@ Uber)
Eyes: Buzzeri - Voodoo Eyes Midnight  (@ The Fantasy Collective)
Dress: !gO! - Fay Dress  (@ We <3 RP)
Shoes:  storybook - Devanna slippers Cardinal  (@ We <3 RP)
Necklace: Yumyums - Birthstone Choker Ruby   (@ We <3 RP)

Sign by Seven Emporium.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.