Lay Your Cards Out

I'm so glad it's the weekend.  I'm sharing a music video today of this song that I play often when I'm trying to blog, or relaxing, or drinking wine, which often happens in conjunction with the first two.  Anway, enjoy it. Now-on to the stuff that we really care about.  

Soonski (Used to be Milk) is participating in today's Saturday sale.  Normally, I don't look much at the list of vendors, I just used it for my guilty addiction, which is shoes (and skins, and hair...).  But mostly shoes.  Reign shoes always has some lovely things out, but today, the Soonski hair caught my eye and I tried it out.  I haven't purchased a lot from Milk in the past.  She makes some really cute hair, but often I don't feel like it goes with my personal style.  However, I will say that I really liked this hair style, and the large amount of textures included in each hud, and I'll probably be shopping there again soon. 

The Library made my dress that I'm wearing for this round of We <3 RP.  The bow detail on the back, and the jewel tones make this a really cute outfit, and I was able pair it with a necklace from Glow and ieQED's rose pauldrons from last month's WLRP.





Credits:

Skin:  The Skinnery - Zuri champagne  (@ The Fantasy Collective)
Hair:  Soonski - After School blacks (The Saturday Sale)
Dress: The Library - Selu black (@ We <3 RP)
Modesty Shirt: Arwen's Creations - Lucrezia undershirt deep teal
Pauldrons:   ieQED - Rose Pauldron silver
Necklace:  Glow Studio - Vega necklace aruba
Ring:  Eclectica - Rhinoscerous Beetle ring

Furniture by:    The Loft, Apple Fall(@ Uber), Junk   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.