She's Got That Vibe

Just a reminder, We <3 RP is opening today!  This is another preview post of all the goodies that will be available to you.

First is the super cute gown from Luminary, which is available in several colors.  Luminary's dresses have become better and better in my opinion.  I love the textures, and how crisp they are.  I used Geek's Fox sleeves in my outfit, but I did have to tint the burgundy color just a bit to get them to match with the bodice on the dress (I'm so glad they are modifiable).  The gold necklace is by ANE, and Keystone's new headdress repeats the burgundy shade that I'm using.

I really liked the horns by Souzou Eien.  They come with a very nice color-change hud for all the different parts, and though you can't see it in my photos they have super cute jewel details.

Fetch made these candle-less chandeliers, perfect for any RP home.  I love how ornate the iron work appears, but I do wish that it had a candle option as well. 

My skin is the Glam Affair Rare Jamaica tone from the Arcade.  The eye shadow and lips are beautiful, and exactly what you'd expect from such a talented skin maker.  Also, my hair is the Arcade Tableau Vivant style, a cute, messy bun style.


 

Credits:

Skin:  Glam Affair - Skye Jamaica 01 (Rare) (@ The Arcade)
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Writer Hair Dark Browns (@ The Arcade)
Dress: Luminary - Victoria Blue (@ We <3 RP)
Sleeves: Geek - Fox Sleeves Burgundy (modded) (@ We <3 RP)
Necklace: ANE - Athena Armor Necklace Gold (@ We <3 RP)
Headdress: Keystone - Fae'leth Red Spinel (@ We <3 RP)
Horns: Souzou Eien - Seraphic Horns (@ We <3 RP)

Paper by Kalopsia .  Chandeliers by Fetch. (@ We <3 RP)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.