Sailor girl

My Attic at the Deck opened today, and has continued the pin-up theme that seems to be consistent grid wide this month.  Ploom and Koy both have hair, and there's a lot of other great designers participating.  If you haven't checked it out already, please do so.


 The skin I'm using today is made by Insitu, a new-to-me designer.  All her skins come with Slink hand and feet appliers, and tango appliers as well and are done fairly well.  I particularly like the eyebrows, however I'd like to see the appliers for the feet and hands for this particular skin improved.  While I enjoy the more well recognized skin designers, I love to see new designers improve and grow, and I'm excited to see what the future holds for Insitu.

My hair is by Koy, and is available now at My Attic.  Normally I don't wear shoulder length hair, but I thought this style was very natural looking, and the flipped curls in the back gave it an interesting volume.

The sailor outfit is also available at My Attic, by Fishy Strawberry, and is very cute for a pin-up costume.

Credits:

Skin: Insitu - Kasumi - Rose
Eyes: S0NG - Mayday - Navy (@ Kustom9)
Hair: Koy - Tart (@ My Attic)

Tattoo Layers:
Milk - Cute Moles (group gift)
[[Mozz]] Tattoo lashes

Glasses: Miel - Meow Peepers (Very old item)
Necklace: Eclectica - Octopus Necklace
 Outfit: Fishy Strawberry - Navy uniform Pinup (@ My Attic)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.