Casual Wednesdays

I've been slower than I'd like to be with this post, since I was out of town this weekend, and am still recouping from that.  Collabor88 is 'milkshake' themed this month, and while I'm not much of a Rockabilly girl, I did pick up a few things, including Scarlet Creative's house for only 88L.  I haven't finished decorating it yet, but I am loving the layout. 


This cute Burberry plaid inspired dress I picked up at Fi*fridays, which has always been a little hit or miss for me.  I also picked up a pair of Slink mid-heel pumps from Liv Glam that has a 6 color change hud for ridiculously cheap.The hair is from Truth at C88 right now. 

Credits for above photo:
Skin: Glance - Aina SKT05
Hair: Truth - Thelma (C88)
Eyes: Ikon Lucid eyes - Grey-green

Dress: Avisage - Cowl neck dress (@Fi*Fridays)
Shoes: Liv-Glam KC - Same Love Pumps (@Fi*Fridays)



This is another outfit I put together with a couple things from C88.  I really love the shirt,and would probably rock that in my first life too.  I didn't find a skirt at C88 that worked with the shirt, but I did find a perfect match at ColdLogic.  The hair is Moon's new group gift.  If you haven't joined their group yet, I'd really suggest it.  Every month she makes a new gift hair in a fatpack, which is well worth the price to join the group.

Credits for above photo:
Skin: Glance - Aina SKT05
Hair: Moon - Unreflected
Eyes: Ikon Lucid eyes - Grey-green

Shirt: Tres Blah - Prep Sweater (@C88)
Skirt: ColdLogic - Voores Onyx
Shoes: Hucci - Pinup Peep Moonglow (@C88)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.