Koy Hair Review

Today, I received a hair pack from Steve Cartier, who creates the poses for Ploom.  He's branching out to also make hair, and this is one of his preview items which he was kind enough to send out.
As you can see in the above photos, it's a  nicely done mesh with face framing waves that turn into loose curls at the ends.  I really like the curls and the soft wispy strands that give it a more realistic appearance, and the textures give it a glossy appearance without looking unnatural for the majority of the tones.  The hairs are come with a hud to change the color, which makes my inventory happy.

I really liked the monotones, browns and unnatural color pack choices.  My only real criticism lays with the blonde and red textures.  I think that an ash-blonde would be a great substitute for the boldest blonde texture, which didn't suit my personal tastes.  The red color pack was my least favorite.  The first two tones, and the last tone were nice enough, but I feel like the other tones could be more realistic.  However, for a first hair, my overall opinion is very positive, and I hope to see Steve improve and perhaps expand his colors to include roots and more natural textures for the couple I mentioned. 




[All photos have minimal editing so as to not change the integrity of the items shown.]

Credits:
Hair: KOY - Kyra

Shirt: Drift - Texas Tee -Purple Orient
Pants: Cynful Skinny Jeans - Pastel Blue (@ The Dressing Room Fusion)
Shoes: Miel Gladiator Cage sandals (Last Friday's 50L Friday item)
Chain: Reign - Fameshed chain - black


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.