Whitewash

It's friday, and the last weekend of the month.  It seems like fall is right around the corner, and soon enough we'll be looking at christmas.  I really don't know where this year has gone. My computer's video card has been on the fritz lately, so my photos today have very minimal editing done. :\

Saturday is the new round of The Neighborhood, in which Fetch will be participating with this cute entry table set for 200L.  The decor on the table can be unlinked if you want to use it for RP purposes, or you can leave it as is for a modern touch.  I especially like the cute fabric on the bench, which does have sitting animations, so you could also make the set into a really nice dressing table as well! 

I'm still in full Gor mode, though I haven't had the opportunity to actually get on the Ar sim and RP much.  If you hadn't noticed, I reformatted my blog this week, and today I have a job interview, so my life has been too busy to really just relax and enjoy some role play. 


Credits:

Skin:  Atomic - Heartstrings Creme
Hair: Ploom - Carrie
Dress: Valentina E. Couture - Persephone Gown Violet
Stole: Programming Error - Stoat fur wrap
Modesty shirt: Arwen's Creations -Lirimaer pink
Tiara: Yummy - Gemstone Tiara silver
Necklace: Ison - Safari tribe Onyx
Shoes: Candydoll - Granny flats white

Furniture: Fetch - Skye set (Out tomorrow for The Neighborhood)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.