Starchild

Another Sci-fi look today.  I've had this dress in my inventory for months (From the Surrealist event, I believe) and haven't had an occasion to use it for an outfit until I saw the Starwatcher hat at We <3 RP this month.  The thing that I like most about the dress is that the loops are lightsources, and it just gives the whole thing a really neat vibe.  I think the hat could also work for a sci-fi military look as well.  It wasn't until I was halfway through writing this that I realized the dress and hat are made by the same creator, Sian.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the dress in-world, but if interested, I'd suggest IMing Sian (Sion.Pearl), owner of Chariot (and the creator of this dress).  By the way, Chariot is a very neat little store sci-fi store I suggest visiting if you like quality sci-fi stuff.



Credits:

Skin:  Atomic - Heartstrings Creme
Eyes:  Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes Emerald
Dress:  MetaTheodora - Star of Venus II Duvet
Hat:  Chariot  - Starwatcher (@ We <3 RP)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.