Faces changing in the night

Here's a more Sci-fi look for today, since I haven't done any of those lately.  I did want to mention how much I like the mesh clothing from Pixicat.  These pants were at a previous We <3 RP event, and I've had them and this aisling corset in my inventory for a hot minute.  Speaking of events, I am very excited to announce that I have been chosen as a blogger for the We <3 RP event team.  I've only had my blog since the beginning of the year, and previous to that, have never done any photography in SL, so this year has been a learning experience for me.  Thank you to the event team for accepting my application.  I can't wait for the next round to start!




Credits:

Skin:  Atomic -  Heartstrings Creme (@ The Chapter Four)
Hair:  Moon -  Mirror Mirror (New Group gift)
Eyes:  {S0ng} - Circle Eyes Raven (Group Gift)
Tattoo 1: Fallen Gods - Tarantula
Tattoo 2: Aitui Tattoo - Voyage of the Night Theif
Mouth stitches: Obscure
Jewelry:  Mandala- Odyessy set black (@ C88)
System top: *TwInS Fashion* - Elena top brown
Corset:  Aisling - Elsa corset
Pants:  Pixicat - Rogue black
Bag:  Zenith - Black leather waist bag
Headband:  Wimey - Tangled Desire

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.