Citizen of Ar

The Empire of Ar sim has opened!  I have been waiting a year for a good looking para-rp Gorean sim, and this beauty really takes the cake.  The build is absolutely gorgeous, with just enough twists and turns to give it the feel of a realistic city, but still open enough in some areas that you don't feel claustrophobic.


Collabor88 has a Greek theme going on, so it's been great to load up on Gorean and fantasy clothing items for cheap.  I wish mesh makers would consider more veils.  Not that I'm not happy with the two Bina has out, they are my bread and butter, but when 98% of FW wear the same veil, well, it'd be good to have some more designs out there.  The head ornament is from a previous round of We <3 RP, and is very customizable, but it's not hud based and takes forever.  It also didn't save the colors I chose, which was very frustrating.  My skin is new from Atomic and I love it.  I have been intrigued by her skins for a while, but I've never found one that felt like it was for me.  This skin, which is at The Chapter Four is one of my new favorite skins.  I really hope that Ivy Graves expands her appliers to include the Physique.
Credits:

Skin: Atomic - Heartstrings Creme (@ The Chapter Four)
Hair: Taketomi - Sacha
Eyes: {S0ng} - Chibi Honey (@ Kustom 9)
Shirt: *Boom* - Athena Top Peacock (@ C88)
Modesty shirt: Arwen's Creations - Lucrezia undershirt Blue
Skirt: *Boom* - Athena Skirt Long Cloud (@ C88)
Veil: Bina - Zaya veil
Head piece: Folly - Nouveau headdress
Necklaces: Yummy - Bombshell beads cherry / Yummy - Oracle Necklace (@ C88)
Bracelets: Aisling - Eunice gold / Yummy - Tiger cuff gold

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.