3.9.15

I've been playing at a new sim the last couple days, called Crest of Vrek'mar (The apparent replacement of a couple recently closed fantasy sims).  Anyway, it has given me the chance to play dress up as a really cool herbalist character, and this is my look of the day.

Also, my skin is new from Glam Affair and will be available at the Skin Fair 2015!  I love the new Polar tone, and this one has the perfect lips. Skin Fair opens on March 13th and will run until the 27th!  I liked the simple layout and the fact it's on 2 sims, so there should not be as much of a problem with getting in to shop.  There are a LOT of applier friendly skins available this year as well, which is totally awesome!




Credits:

Skin: Glam Affair - Karta Kin 07 Polar (Exclusively at the Skin Fair)
Hair:  Truth - Delphine (@ Uber)
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes Avada
Top and Skirt:  Storybook - Spellbound Earthen  (@ We <3 RP)
Corset belt:  Wimey - Sienia Corset brown  (@ We <3 RP)
Fur: Ryvolter - Maxine Sholder stole brown
Headpiece:  Bliensen & Maitai - Ilmatar Feather Crown  (@ We <3 RP)
Shoes:  Pure Poison - Le Ballet Flats (@ Shiny Shabby)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.