3.16.15

So there are a lot of good events that have opened the last couple of days, and while I haven't gotten to them all, I have been a shopping maniac!  The Kawaii Project has this gorgeous Ploom hair, which has become my new favorite updo.  Plus, ieQED has out quite a few awesome items, my earrings are from The Secret Affair-which just opened, and my rings are available at Collabor88.  FDD made my dress, which is a gatcha prize for the Secret Affair as well.  It's fitted mesh, and I personally like how cute and perky the boob shape is.  Lately, I've seen a lot of dumpy boob shapes in mesh tops-or none at all- so this is a nice, sexy change of pace. 




Credits:

Skin:  Glam Affair - Karta Kin 07 Polar (Exclusively at the Skin Fair)
Eyes:  Ikon -  Sovereign Eyes Field (Group Gift)
Hair:  Ploom - Sharla  (@ The Kawaii Project)
Dress: FDD - Endless Tunic Mage (@ The Secret Affair)
Fur Stole: The Whore Mansion - Sexy Fur Stole Leopard
Earrings: ieQED -Indrani earring (@ The Secret Affair)
Necklace: Baiastice - Boho Laces (@ Uber)
Rings: ieQED -Laura Ring  (@ C88)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.