3.13.15

Happy Friday the 13th!  I'm battling a lovely cold/sinus thing so I'll keep this short and sweet.

For the most time-sensitive thing, I am using the poses for 50L Friday on this post.  I have not bought poses from OOO Studio before, but I really liked how they looked with my windswept outfit, and I'm sure I'll be visiting them again for other poses.  Also, Vespertine is having a 50% off sale that ends today, and while I'm not picturing any of the goodies I bought, I did love how the sim was decorated, and that's where I did my photo.  Also, IKON eyes has a new group gift out (and an new set of eyes). 

Aside from those things, the rest of my outfit features items from We <3 RP, aside from my bracelet and necklace (you can see the bracelet better in the second photo) which are by Mandala for Shiny Shabby.



Credits:

Skin:  Glam Affair - Karta Kin 07 Polar (Exclusively at the Skin Fair)
Hair:  Damselfly - Rikku (@ We <3 RP)
Eyes:  Ikon -  Sovereign Eyes Field (Group Gift)
Head jewel:  Keystone - Enola gold/blue  (@ We <3 RP)
Jewelry:  Mandala - Pearl Rain Season 3 set  (@ Shiny Shabby)
Dress:  Moon Amore - Helena Dress (@ We <3 RP)
Nail polish by Hello Dave 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.