1.25.15

The month is wrapping up, so if you haven't shopped at some of the events I've been mentioning, I'd suggest doing so before they are gone!  I had purchased this dress for both of my avatars after finding out that it shows just a hint of nipple (Sadly, I could not get my mesh bodies to fit it so ugly shoulders abound).




Credits:

On Belite:
Skin:  Deetalez - Kimber Freckles Celtic
Eyes: Buzzeri - Bewitched Eyes Angel
Hair: LeLutka - Evilly Irish red
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Headpiece: Keystone - Julish Gold/red  (@ We <3 RP)
Necklace: The Forge - Harvest Moon
Dress: Junbug - Betty's Gown Vintage Floral (@ C88)
Arms: Aisling - Tallulah Arms gold
Bracelets: Aisling - Eunice Bracelets gold


On Sula:
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia II 01 Asia
Eyes:  {S0ng} - Toki Sea
Hair:  RunAway - Jewel hair (@ The Fantasy Collective)
Ears: Mandala -Simple Ears
Jewelry: Enfant Terrible -  Decor Armor gold
Mask:  Noodles - Majestic Unicorn Mask  (@ C88)
Dress: Junbug - Betty's Gown Bridal Brocade  (@ C88)

Slink nail polish by Hello Dave !
Individual poses by Marukin
Couple pose by Bang! (@ We <3 RP)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.