1.12.15

For whatever reason today, SL has not been very obliging with photos, so I'm sorry if the quality is not what you are accustomed to from me.  Other than that, I've been shopping at Uber and C88 (I haven't bee able to get into The Seasons Story yet, and that's probably best for my wallet right now).

I also picked up a lot of furniture at The Men's Department, along with these cool goggles from Contraption.  I think that everything Faust Steamer produces is just amazing, from the level of detail, to the textures, to just how unique the piece is.  In a world where we can theoretically make anything, I find that it's still difficult to find something truly different from the norm, and his items are worthy investments that can be used for a long time to come.
 



Credits:

Skin: Deetalez - Max v2 (The Harmed) (@ We <3 RP)
Hair:  Exile - Windsong (@ C88)
Mouth: PXL
Body: Maitreya
Corset: Enfant Terrible - EMS Corset Black (@ We <3 RP)
Collar/Sleeves: Valentina E. Couture - Comtesse set (@ Uber)
Goggles: Contraption - Machinist's goggles (@ TMD)
Ankle manacles: G-Spot - fashun cuffs black (Available on MP)
Hand guards: The Forge - scale hand piece silver
Pose by Marukin (@ C88)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.