1.19.15

This week has had another round of events open up, including Project Limited, Kustom 9, The Secret Affair, and the Kawaii Project.  I also finally had the chance to shop at The Seasons Story and was not disappointed there.  I have been asked how I keep up on events, and if you have not already discovered them, Seraphim SL is my bible.  I'm sure you'll like it too.

Ploom has an updo out for the Kawaii Fair, it's a braid style, and as someone that role plays a lot, you can never have enough updos.  

My dress is a super simple style with really nice texture.  I did have a little coverage issue on my Maitreya body on the edge of the sleeve, but I think a little shape tweaking would fix that. 

I've found that I almost never have to take off my Maitreya body, which has made it my new favorite, although I'm still looking forward to any new, perhaps curvier versions that Slink might produce in the future.

Lastly, ieQED has a few new and exciting items coming out.  These sexy heels are available at Kustom9, and they come with the customary sole hud, although mine usually stay Louboutin red.



Credits:

Skin:  Deetalez - Kimber Freckles Celtic
Hair: Ploom - Eskimo (@ The Kawaii Project)
Ears:  Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Dress: Spirit - Mili Dress black (@ The Seasons Story)
Shoes: ieQED - Chloe pump silver / tan in close up photo (@ Kustom9)
Body: Maitreya
Pose: Marukin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.