1.3.15

Happy New Years to all!

This post marks one full year of blogging for me.  I started last year as one of my resolutions to add another aspect into my Second Life, and I am really pleased with how I've learned.  I wanted just to take a moment to thank all the words of encouragement I've received and the awesome creators that I've had the opportunity to blog for.  I hope that this year will be even better than the last!

January brings a very exciting round for We <3 RP, and I've seen so much at Fameshed, One Word and Uber that looks great too.  Be forewarned, your wallets will be dry this month.

Peqe has made yet another amazing gown for We love Roleplay, which opens tomorrow.  I love the dip-dye look on these for a more subtle color without a pattern overlay.  All of the colors I've seen are more like watercolors and are definitely very feminine dresses.  Perfect for another wintery themed photo! 

Cubic Cherry made these mesh halos, which come in several styles, from blossoms to snowflakes.  I like that it's a different type of ornament, because you can only have so many styles of bracer and headpiece before they start becoming redundant.  I hope that other mesh creators will start making accessories that are different from the norm.  Back pieces like this would be pretty cool for RP scenarios.

Anyway,  I also am wearing Ayashi's new hair, Kiori.  It comes with the option for a small ornamentation that can be toggled off and recolored via the hud and will also be available at We <3 RP.  Lastly, the moon portion of my headpiece is sold by Pekka, and comes in several metal colors.  Perfect for the discerning Moon Elf or Sorceress.

I don't think it's highly noticeable (sometimes a pleasant thing when you are using makeup layers), but Musa will have a big pack of lip tints and some subtle eye shadows available tomorrow at We <3 RP as well.  I'm using it in my photos and really like the lipstick.  Sometimes, it's really difficult to find the right lipstick layer, and these don't make you look like a clown.


Credits:

Skin: Deetalez - Cinna Brows2 Celtic
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Chimera
Hair:  Ayashi -Kiori (@ We <3 RP)
Makeup: Musa - Simone Eye shadows & Lip tint pack 2  (@ We <3 RP)
Crown:  Pekka - Moon Circlet Steel (@ We <3 RP)
Back ornament: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Goddess Halo Frost (@ We <3 RP)
Dress:  Peqe - Indel(@ We <3 RP)
Pose: PosESioN
Trees: Trompe Loeil (Free Gift!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.