11.3.14

So November is here, my most favorite time of the year!  Next weekend is my birthday, but I wanted to start the celebration early with this awesome nun look.  When I saw this mask for FLite's gatcha at the 21 event, I had to have it.  Finding a great outfit for it was another labor of love, and I am really happy with how everything came out.  The wings that I'm wearing are by Les Encantades and will be available at the upcoming We <3 RP event, which is opening soon!  Just to remind you, ieQED is having their 1st Anniversary Sale!  50% off most items in the store until November 7th!  If you have never shopped ieQED, you'll find some of the best pauldrons and RP accessories on the grid there (I might be biased, but I have loved the designs since it was called Handverk).






Credits:

Skin:  Deetalez -Kimber freckles celtic
Mask: FLite - Apocalypse Nun mask (rare) (@ No 21)
Dress: Baiastice - Calypso dress
Scale breastplate: ieQED - Nike breastplate
Wings: Les Encantades - Iron Wings onyx (@ We <3 RP)
Bracers: Random Matter - Baratheon Bracers
Pose: PosESion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.