11.16.14

Another weekend, another post.  I've slowed down on how often I post as the holidays are getting closer, and between family and work, I know I won't have as much time to blog.  Still, I will be posting once a week, twice if I can.

The latest round of Collabor88 has me changing my house for the holidays and Scarlet Creative's Lavender Brown house is absolutely perfect.  Once I'm finished decorating, I'll take a few photos to show you, but until then, you must go see the rezzed demo yourself, it's probably one of my favorites from S.C. for a couple of rounds.

I picked up my outfit at Collabor88 as well.  Milk Motion has these very cool studded leggings available, and I couldn't say no to Ison's top.  I did notice that the prices for Ison's items are a little higher than previous rounds, but I still think the top and leggings are a steal at 188 each.

Lastly, ieQED has these gorgeous pumps available at Kustom9, which is now open, don't miss out on them at a special low price!



Credits:
Skin:  Deetalez -Kimber freckles celtic
Hair:  Exile - Dancing Horses  (@ C88)
Top:  Ison - bandage back top taupe  (@ C88)
Pants: Milk Motion - studded leather leggings beige  (@ C88)
Jewelry: Zaara - Banjara jewelry set  (@ C88)
Necklace: Glam Affair - Edyta Bib Necklace White (@ C88)
Clutch: LaGyo - The Devil Tarot clutch  (@ C88)
Shoes:  ieQED - siren pump silver (@ Kustom9)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.