11.11.14

I'm sorry that this post is late!  I'm still in birthday weekend lazy mode and none of the photos I've taken look good.  Blegh!


This outfit is comprised of a couple of the great things you can currently buy at We <3 RP.  Peqe made another lovely gown that has a texture change hud system for the corset top.  I also used the new necklace from the talented Roawenwood owner, Searlait.  (You can see the gold version in all it's glory in the second picture)

Also, if you haven't been to C88 this month, I think that there are some great furniture stuff there.  I had to pick up this awesome bed/ottoman thing that Floorplan made. 

One last thing, I wish and hope that an animation maker reads this.  Us big floofy dress girls would love an animation that didn't hide our arms.  :\  I hate when my hands are hidden by my dress.





Credits:

Skin:  Deetalez -Kimber freckles celtic
Hair: Spellbound - Amber
Dress: Peqe - Rough Princess
Sleeves: Peqe - The Raven sleeves
Undershirt:  Arwen's Creations - Lirimaer
Necklace: Roawenwood - Nephthys Jewels Goldish
Pose: Musa
Decor: Floorplan, Dutchie, ANC, Apple Fall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.