11.20.14

Today's post should be called mid-week madness, because I am up before work trying to get this out to you guys before I have to make my way  to work.  If you know anything about the NYC/NJ border, you'll know that it can be construed as industrial grimy, and I work right off the Hudson, near a lot of places that could certainly fit right in on my photo today.

I grabbed these cool steampunkish decor objects from this month's C88.  Vespertine always has interesting items, and these fit in theme with all the spires in the artwork.  Isn't that art work cool?  I love Pintrest.

Anyway, my outfit is a mashup from this month's events, Mandala has a lovely set of Japanese inspired jewelry/hairsticks/props at TMD, with both male and female options.  I really like the cherry blossoms myself.  Peqe made my dress, which has optional sleeves and a cute keyhole detail in the back.  I'm glad to see more pattern details in Innex's clothes, I think it gives it a more realistic look than just a flat color.  Also, May's Soul released these great shoulder furs in her Secret Affair gatcha machine, and they come with a color-change hud for the metal (yay, options!). 





Credits:

Skin:  Deetalez -Kimber freckles celtic
Hair: Magika -  Beans
Dress: Peqe -  Statue Robe (@ The Secret Affair)
Undershirt:  Arwen's Creations - Lucrezia
Accessories: Mandala - Sakura Dynasty  (@ TMD)
Shoulder Fur: May's Soul - Fur brown  (@ The Secret Affair)
Eye makeup:  Lovely Disarray - Neo Geisha Concept : Atarashi (@  The Kawaii Project)
Props: {vespertine}-through the looking circle (@ C88)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.