Lavender Sorbet

Today marked a milestone in my short time blogging.  Ploom accepted me as one of their official bloggers!  I'm thrilled, since I've applied for other brands, and always felt that as a newer blogger, it would be next to impossible to actually have the chance to be recognized in such a way.  But I'm honored, and very excited.  The hair I'm wearing today is one of Helyanwe Vindaloo's recreations in mesh of an older hair and is available now in her store.  There's multiple things I love about this style.  It's eccentric, the textures are fantastic, and the cans have a color HUD for even more options.

I am also featuring a dress by Miseria that I picked up at the last Dressing Room Fusion.  I haven't had much luck in liking 'sparkle' textures, usually they look too grainy up close, or just don't look good.  However, I really fell in love with this dress, the textures are fantastic, and it's very fun and flirty. 

My shoes are available at the current Kustom 9 by The Sugar Garden and are made for Slink flat feet.  The bat winds are included and come with a color HUD.  Over the last few months I've found myself preferring Kustom 9 over some of the larger events, like C88.  I feel like the majority of the designers that are featured are not so well known, which gives shoppers the opportunity to discover new and talented designers, while still offering a discount, which is appealing to...well, everyone.




Credits:

Skin: Essences - Paris Vivante tone (Previously offered at The Dressing Room Fusion)
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Bright Sage
Hair: Ploom - Recycle
Makeup layers: Pekka - Vintage Cat Eyeliner
                          Essences - Endless Nights Lipstick 13
                          Soiree - Cheek Contour
 Lashes: Mon Cherie - Falsies
Jewelry: Eclectica - Octopus Necklace
              Swallow - Groupie Black Earrings
Dress:  Miseria - Starstruck dress in Dusk
Stockings: Izzies - Black heart tights
Shoes:   TSG - Ruffle Platforms
Umbrella:  Remarkable Oblivion - Broken (Rare Gatcha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.