Champagne class

I finally got around to shopping at the Season's Story today, and was amazed by the gorgeous hairs available there.  Exile, Truth, and Taketomi were my favorites, but I was impressed by how much Milk has improved her hairs, and I'll probably pick that up too.  Genre is open with a cute 'Big band' style theme, but I was disappointed that most of the dresses were so similar.  The Annex was my favorite by far, followed by the offerings by Fuubutsu-Duo, however, the texture was too blurry closer up, in my opinion. Finally, Lazuri has new group gifts out, and their new release (shown in the photos) is currently 50% off.






Credits:
Skin: Essences - Emma *doux*
Hair: Truth -  Fleur (@The Seasons Story)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Wraith
Makeup Layers: Kooqla Z eyeliner01, Mock- Lucir in Venom, Soiree - Cheek contour light

Slink hands

Dress: The Annex - Satin Evening Gown - Champagne (@ Genre)
Jewelry: Lazuri - Precise Frimon (*New* 50% off in world store)
Fur stole: .: ryvolter :. Mink Princess Stole - Champagne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.