Invasion of the Space Elf

A new month, and a new crop of fantastic events.  The majority of my look came from The Big Show, and gave me a welcome reprieve from gowns and medieval looks. Up until this point, I've never heard of Twins fashion or Reign (because I don't usually sport this look in SL) but I am very happy with both designers.  The dress is really cute and well textured, and I believe it's original mesh (but don't hold me to that) and the shoes were worth every linden.  I am in love!

And while not related, I've recently come to the determination that multi-color hair hud packs are a necessity.  However, matching different brands for the right shade is pretty tough.  Truth would be great, but at 400L, their variety packs are more of an investment than I'd personally like (and I don't personally use fades or color fades, so I really wish Truth would come out with a cheaper version of a natural color hud).  And Exile hair is great, however, it's natural hud is slim for blonde tone variations, same with Lelutka.  So Magika is still probably my favorite out of those, based on the fact that her huds are reasonably priced, offers a huge selection, and I can still tint hair (like I did here).  I really hope that in the future, more hair designers will move towards variety packs, especially Calico and Moon.


Credits:

Skin: The Plastik - Astrali skin - Lysithea
Hair:  Magika - Shine (tinted)
Eyes:  The Sugar Garden - Galaxy - Deep blue
Tattoo layers:
[Mock] Mariellis Lip shine - Bubblegum cabaret
 Aitui- Carnal knowledge & Voyage of the Night thief
Ears:  Illusions - Sylph ears
Eyebrows:  .Random.Matter. Bubsy Rhinestone brows (@ The Big Show)
Nose piercing: .Random.Matter. Harvester
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - La Cerlique bangles and upper arm
Outfit:
Twins Fashion (titouaure.allen) - Cross Top w/ applier (@ The Big Show)
Twins Fashion (titouaure.allen) - Hot dress white/black (@ The Big Show)
Shoes:
Reign. - Monarch heels (for Slink High feet)  (@ The Big Show)
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.