4.4.15

The last couple days, well weeks really have been such a whirlwind.  I have actually had this post half written for a day, and am just now done packing for my trip.  Tomorrow, I am leaving on 'The Cruise', so I will be MIA for the next week.  Incidentally We <3 RP opens on Easter Sunday as well.  This round has a lot of great items to supplement all of your role play needs.

I liked Damselfly's hair for women,  The side leaves the ear exposed for a pretty earring to be showcased.  Also, The Wicked Peach has out some new makeup layers at We <3 RP that I really like, this smokey eye with the thick liner is gorgeous, don't you think?  I don't often sport horns in world, but I picked these lovely antlers by CerberusXing up at an event a month or so ago. The detail work on these is very nice, and while horn styles on SL can feel redundant, these are remarkably unique.  Lastly, my outfit is not recommended for actual use, as it does clip.  I would love it if more designers designed clothes for layering, for instance, my robe.  I'd love it if there was an option for the bottom to flare out some to accommodate bulky pants.



Credits:
Skin:  Deetalez - Cinna Brows2 Celtic
Hair:  Damselfly - Hollynn  (@ We <3 RP)
Eyes: Dead Apples  - Phantom Eyes Black Swan
Eyeshadow:  The Wicked Peach - The Duchess Pack 2  (@ We <3 RP)
Blush:  Dazed - Puppet blush strawberry
Robe:  Nylon Outfitters - Kimono Red Peacock
Vest:  Baiastice  - Marianne Vest Charcoal
Antlers: CerberusXing - Beaded Antlers Bone
Pants: Sakka's Studio  - Hakama Kikkou


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.