2.9.15

Alright, so I'm not much of a winter person, and I feel like all this snow and crap weather is just sucking the joy and motivation out of me.It's Valentine's week, and while I'm still in Winter sucks ass mode, I'm also excited for the plans my husband and I have made this upcoming weekend.  Anyway, onto what you are really here about!

Pink Fuel has recently- I'm using this term very loosely here since I don't know exactly when Mochi released this skin- come out with a skin set with TMP, Slink, Lena and a slew of other appliers.  I do hope that she will also make Maitreya appliers, or omega to cover all of my mesh body inventory!  For now, I'm getting reacquainted with my rarely used TMP head and body.  I feel like I have been spoiled by the alpha system on the Maitreya body.  None of my other bodies come close, and I'm more often than not switching over to slink with this skin just to better fit into outfits.  So yes, at least for me, using mesh bodies are here to stay permanently.  I usually buy my skins from the same few makers, who thankfully make a large variety of appliers, but I am also considering exclusively buying skins from manufacturers who make multiple body appliers, just so I can have a variety of figures for whatever look I'm going for.



Credits:

Skin:  Pink Fuel - Doll v2 Crystal
Head:  TMP Babydoll Deluxe
Eyes: Dead Apples -Drowned Blue
Mask: Axix - Laverne Mask Fire (@ The Fantasy Room)
Lipstick and eye makeup: Ali The Ugly & Beautiful
Hair:  Exile - Windsong
Wire top:  Noodles - Bae's Wired bodice bra bronze  (@ We <3 RP)
Nipple covers: Real Evil Industries - Lux shell nipple shields
Harness:  Wimey - Inex Harness red (@ We <3 RP)
Sarong:  Cellar Door - Hip Wrap Sarong Boho Rose
Stockings: [I<3F] - Linah Stockings white
Pose and props:  Picture This! - Raining Roses  (@ We <3 RP)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.