2.14.15

Happy Valentines Day!  There is a lot going on in my life right now outside of SL, lots of excitement and hopefully some new inspiration as my husband and I booked our first cruise!  So Western Caribbean in April and I couldn't be more excited!  So please excuse my erratic posts as I try to get my passport in time. ;)

There is nothing new about my outfit, but I thought that it worked really well as a more interesting slave (GEish) or barbarian outfit.  The Forge always creates such nice items, and their mesh creators are top notch, thus, it's worth it to look back in your inventory to remember what goodies you have.

I'm still sticking with the TMP mesh head this week, but I gave up the frustrating body in favor of my Maitreya.  Deetalez has TMP mesh head installers available at the Chapter Four this month for 50% off.  I will be the first to tell you that I love Steffi's skins, probably a little bit more than any other skin on the grid.  For human skins that look realistic but very beautiful, and just about every applier you'd need, it's really just perfect.  I've had really good luck with my shapes working well with the skins, but I always will tweak it when I put on a new skin.   Anyway, I had to get one, and I have yet to invest in anything in the Nordic tone, so that's what I picked.  I am also sporting Entwined's hair from this month's We <3 RP.  I've been wearing it for a week solid now, and I think I love the light red tones best, but this light blonde looked best in the photo.  I have to say that my favorite part of this look are my eyes.  I've been buying S0ng eyes for a couple years now and love their quality, and for the price, you would be hard pressed to look elsewhere (although Buzzeri is a close second favorite).



Credits:

Skin: Deetalez - Doro 2 Blonde (@ The Chapter Four)
Hair: Entwined - Tiana  (@ We <3 RP)
Eyes:  {S0ng} - Toki Snow
Headpiece:  Eudora - Isabella HeadPiece Brown Steel
Chest Armor/ bracer:  The Forge - Valkyrie Armor 
Top and bottom deco bits:  !dM -  Harpyia gatcha in teal
Sarong: Cellar Door - Hip Wrap Sarong
Poses by Possession

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.