8.5.15

So today I have a couple of photos in a setting that might be a bit off putting for some.  While addiction isn't something that I personally struggle with, I have someone that is close to me who has, and have seen too many friends change or die from something that could be prevented with help.  I've never given up on my special someone, and I hope that if there's someone out there reading this that has a similar problem, on either side, that they seek the help they need.  More importantly, be supportive and don't give up on them. 

In lighter news, We <3 RP is now open, so get to it if you haven't gone!  Remember, it's not just fantasy and Gor inspired, and as you can see, I use some things in a much more modern setting as well.  Clemmm has made some great appliers for Slink feet, as you can see below.  I think they are great because it gives you plenty of options with blood, dirt or black (as I have on) and the price is always a great deal.  Also, I am wearing a hair from Bade.  I've never tried any of their products before (I believe it's mostly geared towards men, but this mohawk is awesomely androgynous) and was pleased by the texture hud and textures.  I really like the root options as well in each pack.






Credits:

Skin:  Deetalez - Claudia in Celtic Lelutka Applier only
Hair:  Bade - Anselm  (@ We <3 RP)
Fingernails:  Kooqla - Ghost fingers(Group Gift for Slink only)
Feet:  Clemmm - Filthy Feet  (@ We <3 RP)
Top:  Tee*fy - Clarissa Bustier Top Black Lace (@ Kustom9)
Pants:  Spirit - Janie Ripped jeans(@ Uber)
Pose  Imeka - Lay down pose pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.