5.24.15

Today's post has been brought ot you by Roleplay.  I stopped RPing a while ago, to put more time into blogging, and have long been an unhapier person because of it.  Roleplay is my reason to come on SL, and I shouldn't lose sight of that.  So I've been back, dabbling in Gor and came across a lovely new sim that's being built.  Tentium looks like how I envision a southern style Gor sim to look, complete with a stunning Romanesque layout.  I can't wait to see how it'll turn out.

In other news, I installed the new Firestorm viewer and tried out the filters.  I think they turned out great, and I didn't do any post editing, so you can see how nicely the new version does photos.


Credits:

Skin: Glam Affair - Katra skin Polar 07
Body dirt layer: The Wicked Peach (with body appliers)
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Siren
Eyelashes: Lovely Alien
Hair: Olive - The Steamer
Outfit: Enfant Terrible - Verelis Gold (@ We <3 RP)
Belt: Zenith - Hunter waist bag chocolate
Arm jewelry: Zenith - Tribal beaded arm bracelet
Necklace & Headpiece: Kibitz - Eliza in copper, Casey choker in copper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.