I see nothing but double lines

Once more it's the end of the month.  Summerfest and Level Up have opened, and if you haven't yet gotten to Kustom9, I'd recommend getting there before the end of the month.  This outfit is actually all by the same designer, 1992, who I first started seeing a couple months ago at Fi*Fridays, and now have items at Kustom9.  I really like the mesh skirt, and the top is adorable and a lot of fun.  All of the textures are well done, and from what I can see, there's no disappointment with the brand at all.  My hair is new by Ploom, and is available at Level Up.


Credits:

 
Skin: Glance -Tian SKT05
Hair: Ploom - Boomer (@ Level Up)
Eyes: Dead Apples - Striking Eyes - Spice
Outfit: 1992 - Muscle Crop Top & Bandage Skirt (@ Kustom9)
Shoes: 1992 - Briant Pumps - Colorblock 03



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.