Blue Horizon

This is my second post of the day, as I try to catch up on blogging while I have the free time to do so (and the insomnia).  Two more events I'd like to remind you of, one; the Liasion Collaborative, which -always- has some amazing stuff.  Baiastice released this maxidress for the Bali-inspired event.  I had a very hard time picking out which one I wanted, and my eye kept returning to this pretty blue one, perfect for summer.  Lazuri is rolling out new jewelry, two sets in two weeks!  My wallet weeps.  The Locuala necklace is shown here, huge jewels that make the centerpiece to any outfit.  Paired with them is Aisling's Eunice bracelets, new gatcha items.  As usual, they never fail to impress with just how flexible they are for outfits.  Finally, another Ploom hair, this time for The Fantasy Collective.  The crown is able to be detatched via the hud, and it's another cute short, curly style.


Credits:

Skin: Essences - Athena Ivoire
Eyes: Dead Apples - Striking Eyes - Spice
Hair:  Ploom - Peach (@ Fantasy Collective)
Necklace: Lazuri - Locuala (New!)
Bracelets: Aisling - Eunice gold
Dress: Baiastice - Bali MaxiDress - grunge blue (@ The Liaison Collaborative)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.