Magic Mushrooms

The location I chose is probably one of the neatest stores/builds I've been to for a while.  I love the mushrooms and unexpected faces that you can find at Bentham Forest.  Creators  Lauren Bentham &  Andrek Lowell really have impressed me, and I hope that those who read my blog will also pay them a visit, it's really worth looking around!





My hair is by Truth Hawks and can be found at the latest Collabor88.  This round really didn't have much for Role Players, but there's been some new events that are really worthwhile checking out.  The Countdown Room is one of these, and it is fortunately geared towards Gorean and Fantasy fashion.  Silkworms make the dress I am wearing, which is gorgeous and comes with a full skirt option, I also picked up the bangles (not in this post) from The Forge, and the mesh armor from May's Soul.

Credits:
Skin: Glam Affair - Elvi Fairy 04 tone
Hair: Truth - Lolita (New at C88)
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Black Swan
Makeup layers: Corvus - Fighter Eyeshadow & Murder face tattoo
                           [TC] Bloody hell body layer
PXL Open Mouth pro
Slink hands and feet
.r.M. Harvester nose piercing
Maxi Gossamer mesh lashes

Outfit:
Body suit (system layer) Le Forme - Heroin body
Armor - May's Soul-Muse armor (New at The Countdown Room)
Belt - May's Soul-Musa belt
Dress: Silkworms Bondmain Boom in black (New at The Countdown Room)
.Aisling. Faranth lower leg and thigh jewelry in silver (Gatchas)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.