Snowflake

I like mixing old and new items to make my outfits, and this particular one came together very quickly.  It also gave me a chance to show off my house a bit.


Credits:
Skin:      *Glance Skins - Sigrid - March
Shape:    My own
Eyes:      IKON Spectral Eyes - Nymph
Brows:   Soiree - Sloane Brows
Hair:      [e] Over  (no long available)
Tattoo layers:  {D.A} Doll Blush
                        [Iren]Lashes (old gift) & Hush Doll Lashes (old group gift)
                        [Buzz] Lip Balm  (@ Kustom9)
Clothes:   DCNY_Knit & Suede  (Gatcha item)
                tulip. Twilight Maxi Skirt
                Luas Modesty shirt
                [The Forge] Viking Bracer (worn bronze)
                (fd) Pretty Lady Shoes - Gold
                May's Soul - Sparta collar brown (25L Tuesday)

                       
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.