Ice Breaker

It's been a few days after the start of the new year and my decision that I'd start photographing some of my outfits.  It's not like there isn't a million fashion blogs already out there, but I hope to present not only one particular style, but several. 

As someone who role plays pretty exclusively in Second Life, I've accumulated quite a few 'looks' from fantasy to Gor to science fiction.  It is my intention to show various role play looks here as well as my home design.  Who knows where it'll go?

I chose a fantasy look for my first post.  I haven't taken off this outfit in a couple weeks, more due to Christmas being crazy than laziness-I promise. 




Credits:
Shape:  My own
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Elvi - Fairy
Hair:  .ploom. Squirrel
Eyes:  {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Black Swan
Tattoo Layers:  Nuuna's Tattoo Layer Makeup v7;
                         .r.M. Severity - Eyebrows
Hands and Feet: Slink (Nail polish: ~*By Snow*~ Nightshade Flesh)
Ears:  *~*Illusions*~* Sylph Ears
Jewelry: Soedara Romea slave (Anklets & arm torc)  
              Soedara Dimije Harem girl (Face jewels)
              .Olive. the Radiant Necklace
Wings:   May's Soul    Angel Harness
Leg Wraps: LF Obscure - Knit ripped Leg Warmer
Crown:   .:GSpot.. Imogens Headpiece
Dress:       :[The Plastik]:- Furia Dress
Sleeves, belt and Fur shoulders:  ~Cellar Door~ Macha






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.