Lillypad

This is just a fun outfit I put together last night for today's RP.  Most of the items are older (and some, like the hair is not available any longer), but I think that sometimes, shopping in our own inventories can be just as fun as going out to buy something new.  I love LODE's hair flowers, and this waterlilly is their most recent, and really topped off the floral look I was going for.  The skirt portion is a group gift at Junbug.  If you plan on going today, she also has a really cute floral version of the Mrs. Darcy dress and floral shoes for FLF! 

Additionally, I picked up the Buzzeri eyes from Kustom9 for a nice touch.  You may or may not know about IKON eyes accusation that Buzzeri is copying their eyes, which I don't see at all.  I like both brands, but after seeing this, I will likely stop purchasing Ikon eyes all together.  You can't say someone is copying you because they make an eye with a reflection in it.  The eyes look nothing alike.






Credits:

Skin: Deetalez - Face Noelle
Eyes: Buzzeri - Crystal Eye - Poison (@ Kustom 9)
Hair: elikatira - Abbey black (Discontinued)
Skirt: Junbug - April Corset Skirt  (Group Gift)
Top: Arwen's Creations - Lucrezia Undershirt Ivy Green
Bracelets: The Forge - Gypsy Bangle (@ The Countdown Room)
Harness:  House of Fox - Una Holster (Discontinued)
Necklace:  LaGyo - Malika statement necklace Gold  (@ C88)
Flower: LODE - Single Waterlily [yellow] (@ The Chapter Four)

Dress: Junbug -Mrs. Darcy Floral (For Fifty Linden Fridays!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.