Wishing for Spring.

This month is probably going to be rough on many wallets, certainly mine is no exception.  With We <3 RP coming back, The Fantasy Gatcha, and Enchantment (and Genre later on!) it'll be a good month for lots of new gorgeous items.  The hair I'm wearing is by a new creator MaiOwn!  I liked her styles, and I think she'll definitely be one of the hair makers that goes far in SL.  My only criticisms are the foreheads with all of her hair has to be resized, and the styles seem to start further back on the head than what I normally like.  Also, I would like to see the textures have a little bit more shine in them, the brown hair was a bit flat in color.

My skirt is one of the offerings from Ryvolter sold at the Season Story.  Because of where it ended, I had a little bit of a difficult time finding a top I liked, but an older tulip. top was perfect, and the flower texture was adorable.




Credits:
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Lulu  (Europa)
Makeup: [mock] Bonjour Matte Lipstick
                Soiree - Cheek Contour
                .tsg. Light Freckles
Hair:  MaiOwn! Gueanor
Eyes:  IKON Promise Eyes
Jewelry:   Cae :: Nostalgia :: Necklace (At C88 for January)
                 MG - Bangle - Athena
Top:   tulip. Cropped Tube Top - Sunny
Skirt:  .: ryvolter :. Emmeline Maxi - Cerulian (The Season Story)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.